Thursday, October 15, 2009

Today, This Week maybe dude :)



So I suppose I am doing this blog for cathartic reasons... Bleh. Plus I love to write. I made the mistake of overloading myself at school. Taking 8 classes is not a good fucking idea if you wish to keep your mental stability... I say that jokingly. I can do it, but yeah it's been interesting. I've gone into slacker mode. Thank God I am smart or I'd really be screwed. I'm just ready to leave the school where I am studying. The biggest bonus about going there is I can walk to my shrinks office which is right across the street. I make jokes about that crap all the time... This is a bit of a drone...

I am working on a play which will be staged in November with the rest of my cohorts in an ensemble cast. We are writing, directing, and acting in this play. We've taken interviews from war survivors (that we've interviewed) and are making a dramatic piece out of it. It's a challenge, but at the same time a beautiful experience. I am grateful to be part of it. This is so much different then most theatrical stuff. You have to respect it so much more. Theater used to make me uncomfortable; it's really opened me up over the years.

I've also taken up ballet again which is like therapy to me. Well, I've realized it's good for me. It makes me happy, and is cathartic. Zen stuff dude, zen stuff.
Happy face

No comments:

Post a Comment