Friday, October 16, 2009

Hajimemashite



That and Konichiwa are like the only Japanese I know... Anyway I've been assigned as a makeup artist for this variety show, I suppose it is Christmas related. I have to do anime inspired makeup, so I am dusting off my manga shoes. Whatever. I used to watch a lot of it when I was younger. Tenchi Muyo, Sailor Moon, and most recently Hellsing. I've only really done makeup on myself so this will be interesting. I'm trying to coax my sister into being my guinea pig, which is funny... I've personally been in love with Harajuku style since I was a tween. Can't believe I just used that term...




I've seen some crazy shit like people drawing those enormous eyes on their eyelids and such. It's not crazy... There are some really talented people, creative.
This is where I am drawing inspiration from.


Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment