Saturday, October 24, 2009

Origin

Well, life is going. I am tired. Lots of things have been running through my brain. I was standing outside yesterday with some friends talking about sexuality... It was a good conversation. I am a little blue. I want the person who I decided to share my life with to be able to see me. You know?... At the end of the day. I really don't care if it's a man or woman. Maybe someday I'll decide. I think the term curious is disgusting, in a humorous way.

I've learned that relationships are opportunity for growth with another person. Loving them for exactly who they are. Before you can have that you have to love yourself for who you are... It's still going.

I find myself engaged in conversations with people, but far away. I laugh a lot and smile around people, but I am a relatively quiet somber person. I am happy, it's a divine dichotomy. I don't want to spend my life always like that. There are few people I can really relate to on a personal level.
I suppose everyone is like that... There's more going on. Faces...

I think of love as a something that has always been part of my life. It just hasn't manifested itself in my life in that of the romantic. Most of the men in my life have let me down, so I have never really trusted any. It took a lot for me to let that shit go... It sucks when you feel like a child... That's where I am when it comes to men... That little girl who is trying to be strong and tough, but is fragile and soft. Some people don't believe that black girls are like that... I mean I just think of myself as a person... This could go anywhere. It's kind of hard to get out what it is I am getting at.

I really got into The Cure when I was 17, Robert Smith helped realize that men have hearts too... That may sound silly, but he is really one of my heroes for that. He helped me heal a lot of hurt...




No comments:

Post a Comment