Monday, November 2, 2009

Interpretation

My day started with having to get up at 5:30 in the morning for a rehearsal... We are still tweaking this war story play we are doing, and it's still being tweaked. We go on next Tuesday. We have this funny sound designer who thought she could get away with sticking Lord of the Rings music in the background of one of the scenes. To say the least it was pretty fucking funny when there is a serious war scene going on and everyone is looking around wondering where Frodo Baggins comes in... Geez. Hobbits:) That was a lighter part of the day.
My brain at times feels as though it will implode, but I suppose everyone feels like that sometimes... It's strange, usually I am always in my head, but lately I've felt quite free. Like when you're a kid and life is there. You have the ability to be in the moment and less cerebral. It's a good thing.
I got some loot and am excited because I can afford to buy some albums. I also need a new CD player because my cheapskate one broke. It's pretty stone age, but eh whatev.
Maybe I'll get a ipod someday.

Florence and The Machine... She is such a talent. Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment