Wednesday, November 11, 2009

How are we going to do this?


So I've spent three months with an ensemble of people lets say eight because I could perhaps be forgetting someone... Anyway three months of working on a lets say "play". We have written it, directed it, and acted/performed in it. Today was our opening day. We got to the theatre at like 9:00 this morning did a rehearsal yada yada. Of course nerves were present. It's great that this came together and connected to our audience. Two hundred people came to see our play... I am so happy to be a part of it... Our supervisor/editor I'll call her, consistently pushed us to be our best, write our best, give good direction, and not let this play in her words "shit the bed". I will be using that phrase in the future. The whole process has been draining, and rewarding. A labor of love :). Another show tomorrow.xx My brain is tired...

Besides that I am listening to Edith Piaf who I adore.

No comments:

Post a Comment