Friday, December 11, 2009

Melancholia

I don't know where to start this. I am beat tired. I keep identifying these last few weeks of school as the "homestretch". The word melancholy in reference to myself kind of enrages me, but I am a little down. Down, but no self pitying. Feeling... I over extended myself this year.

I had the worst night. Dealing with a person from satan's den, I pity this person really. People take no time to get to know themselves. Self Loathing is so evident in people who feel like they have to drown others in their personal failure. Their dying because of their inablity to accept themselves. Faults and gifts in all.

It's just a pebble in the grand scheme of things...

I've been cast in a play called Kid Simple as a "priggish" Triple AAA guide. All this play needs is some psychedelic projections and acid. It's interesting.

Good rest is needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment